City Vision Institute - Twin Cities is starting its inaugural school year. Will you be one of the first of thousands of bright, ambitious students have passing through our doors? We are proud of the institution you will help to build and continue to sustain through your financial support.
1. We believe that the Bible is the Word of God and is the only supreme and final authority in all matters. We believe that the Bible was verbally and totally inspired by the Holy Spirit; therefore, it was written without error in the original manuscripts (2 Tim. 3:16-17; 2 Pet. 1:20-21).
2. We worship one and only one true and living God, eternally existing in three persons; the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit; equal in all divine perfection and attributes (Isa. 44:6; Gal. 1:1; John 10:30; Acts 5:3-4; Matt 28:19-20).
3. We believe that Jesus Christ is both, the Son of God and God, the Son, who became flesh through His miraculous conception by the Holy Spirit and His virgin birth. Thus, His undiminished Deity and perfect humanity and united in one person (John 1:1; Isa. 7:14; Luke 1:35; John 5:18).
4. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is the only way to God, and that there is salvation in no one else (John 14:6; Acts 4:12).
5. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ lived a sinless life, and that He voluntarily atoned for the sins of people by dying on the cross as their substitute (2 Cor. 5:21; 1 John 2:12).
6. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ rose from the dead in the glorified body, was witnessed by over 500 people, ascended bodily into heaven, and sat down at the right hand of God the Father (Mark 16:6; Acts 1:9; Eph. 1:20).
7. We believe that people were originally created sinless and in the image of God. By voluntary transgression they fell from their sinless state; thus they were alienated from God. As a result of that fall; all humankind are under divine condemnation and are totally unable to please God (Gen. 2:7; Gen. 3:1-24; Rom. 3:23).
8. We believe that salvation of people is wholly of God’s grace, not of works and conditioned solely on faith in the Lord Jesus Christ (Eph. 2:8-9; John 1:12; Acts 16:31).
9. We believe that the Holy Spirit, who is the agent of the New Birth, has come into the world to reveal and to glorify Christ, to convict of sin, to perform righteousness and judgment, and to indwell every born again Christian (John 16:8; Acts 2:1-4; Eph. 2:13-14).
10. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ will come again and that His coming will be personal and visible (Acts 1:11).
11. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting joy of the saved and the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost (John 5:28; 1 Cor. 15; 2 Cor. 5:10; Matt. 25:31-46; Rev. 20:4-6, 11-15).
12. We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, the ‘Head of the Body, the Church’ (1 Cor. 12; Rom. 15:5-7).
13. We believe that Satan is a real being and that he, the enemy of God, is the ‘father of lies’, the great deceiver of humankind (John 8:44; Rev. 20:3).